We are looking for a responsible Delivery Drivers to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
The Delivery Experts role is crucial within the Dominos system. With the majority of orders leaving the store for delivery, the Delivery Experts job is to get the order to the customer quickly and safely, and with a smile. Delivery Experts are provided the necessary training in order to quickly and correctly assemble delivery orders, locate the location of the delivery, deliver the orders and present them to our
customers in a friendly, cordial manner.
Delivery Experts must have their own reliable vehicle, adequate insurance and a drivers license that is in good standing. They are expected to move quickly on their feet, and to be friendly and courteous with customers and other team members. Cash handling and basic math skills are a must as all Delivery Experts are expected to handle cash and card payments in a safe manner. A uniform is provided. Delivery Experts are expected to be presentable by following Dominos personal image and grooming standards.
Delivery Experts will deliver orders to customers homes and places of work. To do so, they must assemble orders to ensure all items are included. Pack the orders into insulated bags, walk quickly to their vehicle and then drive safely to the customers location. Upon arrival, delivery experts hustle to the customers door and greet all customers in a friendly manner, hand over their order and collect payment.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Collect payments
- Inform customers about new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid professional driver’s license
- Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- High school degree